Massage is a powerful tool in your wellness arsenal
Even with untrained hands, the hands-on nature of massage has a powerful calming effect. Simply feeling comfortable while being rubbed by another releases endorphins, the brain’s powerful painkilling chemicals which further provide a euphoric effect. Simply rubbing will increase systemic circulation, stimulating the flow of nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. The benefit is clear to see; now imagine the rubbing was by trained hands and specifically targeted to your particular points of pain: massage becomes therapy. At Family Chiropractic & Spinal Health Care Center, we have a trained and certified massage therapist on staff who uses massage to influence powerful changes in your wellbeing.
Massage as therapy
At our office, we believe that combining natural modalities gives people the best chance of overcoming back pain. This multi-dimensional approach includes spinal adjustment, decompression, trigger point release and massage. Massage’s role in our treatment program includes:
- Releasing tension from the musculature, especially the soft tissues that surround and support the spine
- Alleviating spinal pressure by providing a gentle decompressive effect between the vertebrae
- Increasing circulation and lymph flow to help your cells repair quicker
- Boosting flexibility in support of a fuller range of motion and less chance for injury
- Helping you find more natural energy
Massage therapy for our Ridgewood, NJ community
We believe that everyone in Ridgewood, NJ deserves a massage, especially by our trained hands! If you are interested in finding out more about the role of massage in natural wellness, give our office a call to schedule an appointment today. Our massage staff is standing by to help you target particular points of pain, release tension and feel your best today!